A copy of a man’s gold seal-ring with the monogram ‘W.S.’ entwined with a lovers’ knot. The original ring was found in 1810 near Holy Trinity churchard, Stratford-upon-Avon. It is tempting to speculate that this ring belonged to William Shakespeare but such attribution cannot be proved.
This Tudor Seal Ring is made from lead-free pewter and is supplied in a clear plastic blister. The information card is full colour on the front and has historical information on the reverse.